Quality is the cornerstone of our success. We've worked hard to establish a reputation for quality and have been recognized as a leading Contractor through a number of high profile credentials from our clients. The quality of our work is vital to our mission of bringing better services to our clients. We are committed to maintaining, supporting, checking and improving our quality systems to exceed the quality standards demanded by our clients and legal authorities.
- Understanding Needs of clients, consultants and architects.
- Cost effective and practical solutions.
- Flexible and low cost.
- Implementing new technology.
- Long term relationship with clients, consultants and architects.
The safety of our employees is very important. We expect all employees to be safety-conscious, follow safety rules, and to immediately alert management to any conditions in the work place that are believed to be unsafe or unhealthy. Accident prevention is important to the well being of our employees and visitors and also a factor in our costs and profits. Every employee will be familiar with the six major causes and results of accidents in most workplaces – shocks, collisions, slips and falls, cuts, lifting, and burns.
- No employee will be required to do a job that he or she considers unsafe.
- We strive to achieve the goal of zero accidents and injuries.
- Provide mechanical and physical safeguards wherever they are necessary.
- All employees have responsibility for their own safety as well as for the safety of their fellow workers.
- They are expected to participate in the safety and health program, which includes immediately reporting accidents, hazards, and unsafe work practices.